Hello, there! I’m Christopher, which you should have known if you saw my cute little green logo. So, let me not distract you from the following post. I hope you like it! I’d love to hear your thoughts after you’re done reading it! Enjoy!
All right, it’s time to discuss some things!
Wait, where’s the link?
Well, my dad told me to stop posting on Disqus channels for now. I guess when I’m older I can resume. So I am going to do a test post.
You see, Daniel, a Disqus expert (and employee, if correct), and Pam, the official Disqus mascot, follow me on Disqus. Hopefully, when I recommend this, they’ll see it and try to help me (but tough luck them commenting, doesn’t hurt to try). So, here we go on this experimental post!
1. Guys, great job implementing the channel feature for everyone! That is so cool and I love it! (I would have never thought about it.)
2. The author of the tread thing just doesn’t work. I tried it, but it doesn’t click. Any help?
3. I hope that increased privileges for the regular community moderators can be increased. Like invites, topics, and that the mod knows who recommends the post. Or, about the recommends, what Gary recommended, LOL, the “bubble” like the upvote thing! I have no idea who are the nine people who recommended my first Discuss Disqus post. But I am glad that the notifications thing has been added! Can’t wait for you guys to implement @mentions and when a comment is featured!
4. On the mod page a few months ago, I saw a flagged comment. I had no problem with it and let it off the hook. But the thing is that I had no idea who flagged it. Can I know or is that feature not yet implemented?
5. Okay, now I’m confused. On the day I posted my 100th post, I became a high rep user (yeah)! But the thing is that my comment/ratio is terrible and all that other stuff. So how do high reps really work?
I really hope that you’ll accomplish much more in the coming years! And I anticipate your (possible) responses! God bless!
A note about my totally awesome dad!
Hello again! I’m so happy you finished reading my post, and, boy, do I hope you liked it!