Hello, there! I’m Christopher, which you should have known if you saw my cute little green logo. So, let me not distract you from the following post. I hope you like it! I’d love to hear your thoughts after you’re done reading it! Enjoy!
Okay, so I was nominated for a blogger award.
A little surprised it didn’t come sooner, because my blog has been around for, what, a year?
Anyways, here we go. First, I am forced to thank the person who nominated.
[sounds like a bored phone operator] Thanks, Ash. Your kindness is kindly appreciated.
Anyways, now I am gonna nominate five bloggers I like.
1. Christopher 164
2. Christopher 164
3. Christopher 164
4. Christopher 164
5. Christopher 164
And I’m supposed to show this picture here:
And here are a few facts that you never knew about me!
1. I am typing.
2. I have hair.
3. I am not purple.
4. I use sticky notes in order to comb my hair . . . the digital ones also.
5. The website says I’m using Weebly, but I really am not.
6. I am the reason K-POP . . . popped.
7. “Christopher 164” is just a cover. I’m part of the CIA.
8. I was gonna be called “Say Goodmorning, Christopher.”
9. My cow is blimey.
And there you go! I am also to share these rules:
1. Grumble about being nominated.
2. Create a picture for being nominated.
3. Give as many facts about yourself!
4. Nominate yourself five times to get the award and don’t tell them.
God bless! (And I know I might win the Funniest Blog On Earth title!)
What was all that about?
Anyways, Ash just nominated me for a “Sunshine Blogger Award.” Isn’t that awesome? Thanks! Check her out over at Explorer4Lyfe.weebly.com, y’all!
Anyways, let me nominate five blogs that I enjoy most. I want to mention that I respect Christopher Green and think he has a great blog, but I won’t be nominating him (sorry buddy) because Ash already has. (You know I just copied that from your blog, don’t you? Anyways, you have a great name!)
5. Tony Hue (of a few Disqus product blogs and channels)
4. Jacob Isom (of the Odyssey Scoop)
3. Liam Siegler (of the Soldiers Of God)
2. J. Jackson (for the ApologetiX News)
1. Lydia Lee (blog formerly called “Out Of The Ordinary”)
Seven facts about me:
1 – Spirituality – I’ve been a Christian for pretty much exactly 10 years. I sometimes preach at my church and write devotions for a blog (have you heard of it?).
2 – Family – I’m half American, half Korean. I’m the oldest of five and am nearly sixteen years older than my youngest sibling, Peanut! “The Peanut . . . The Peanut . . . The Peanut . . . The Peanut . . . The Peanut.”
3 – Music – My favorite artists are: 1. ApologetiX, 2. Guardian, 3. Lecrae, 4. Bloodgood, 5. Newsboys, 6. 1 Girl Nation, 7. Go Fish (who I got to meet), 8. pureNRG, 9. Rebecca St. James, and 10. Tenth North Avenue. So M’Kalister Park is out of that list. I like rock, hip-hop, and electronic music. I could talk on and on about music, but I won’t.
4 – Written Stuff – I have written over 140 posts on my site in a span of a year. I have pretty much have always wanted to write books. There’s two I’ve tried to work on, but I want to re-do them because I can write better now. Also, I have a different book in the works (we’ll see if I can get it published). It involves a superhero . . .
5 – Places I’ve Lived – This is the third place I’ve lived here in Korea since we’ve returned here in 2009. Previously, I lived in LA (where I also have moved numerous times).
6 – Things I Don’t Like – I don’t like brass instruments. I don’t like being called Chris. I don’t like songs that aren’t clear. I’m tired of love songs. I don’t like songs with bad messages (or at least I don’t like the words). I don’t like sin (of course). I say to sin: “To Hell With The Devil!”
7 – Computers I’ve Owned – This one is my third. The previous two were XPs; this one is a 7. The first one stopped working because the power pack stopped working, the battery died, and it kept shutting down when it got overloaded. The second one stopped working because of some sort of startup malfunction. And remember to backup this file if you use iTunes: “iTunes Library.itl”
There you go! Hope you all enjoyed that! Here are the rules:
1. Say thanks to the person who nominated you (and link to that blog)!
2. You must present the nomination picture in the post in order to be prideful.
3. Give seven facts about you! Not seven jokes.
4. Nominate five other bloggers whom you enjoy and tell them of this news by either posting a comment on their blog or by emailing them.
There you go! God bless!
Hello again! I’m so happy you finished reading my post, and, boy, do I hope you liked it!
Check me out on YouTube
Friends Of Mine